Saturday, November 29, 2008

TT

I really felt so left out without the internet for one night. Its not just one night but its a FRIDAY NIGHT!! Wtheck!!! I missed my msn and the epic match. Sorry guys, couldn't join you all in the trashing spree. TT My internet went down because dad didn't do a good job in paying the bills on time. =.=

HAHAHA.

Anyway, I still had a great day before I didn't have the internet. My stomach was completely alright by yesterday. Didn't caused me any problem throughout the day. I watched rajiv did a "4" during a game of foosball with him. In the process, he broke Almunia. LOL

Doesn't looked broken eh. Well, it is but the crack was so clean that everything fits perfectly.

I watched mouse's hair got burned by Bali. Damn hillarious. XD I learned how to do the flame trick with a lighter. OMG. Damn cool. Seeing the flame floating on your palm. =O Had japanese food for lunch. Something I've not had for ages. college food damn sien Scrumptious meal. Yummy!! =D

Watched twilight. Its a good movie what. Really liked it. I don't see why some people say that its not nice to watch. O.o The original soundtracks of twilight lar. Super Massive Blackhole by Muse, Decode by Paramore, 15 Steps by Radiohead, Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park. These are some of the few which I could identify from the movie. Awesome pick of songs. Emo songs FTW. LOL.

Speaking of FTW, stop discussing about FTW lar mouse. Study physics and chemistry lar. Bloody mocks coming in like 2 days time. Had a good friday. So, now must compensate all the good time I had with studying. FTW.

*puffs*

No comments: