Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The flu flew away

As lame as my heading could be, its true...it didnt really "flew" away from me but rather I overcomed it. One moment I was sneezing and blowing my nose non-stop till my nose became so pain. how much tissue paper have I used? Now, my nose doesnt leak like a leaking pipe anymore. My conditions are much better now thanks to Bali's medicine but the side effects of the medicine is terrible. I still feel like crap, just without a blocked nose. Probably the medicine must have killed every cell in my body. TT

Sigh. Life is tough. It has been tough all the while. wtheck With all the mocks coming up, there's so much studying and revision to do. Thank goodness I've already started doing some. Now, I just gotta keep it up till January comes. Nvm. That's what family and friends are for afterall. Together we will all make it till January exams are over.

Trust me. We will definitely make it no matter what.

*puffs*

No comments: