Friday, November 14, 2008

What about organic chemistry?

Organic chemistry is gay. The most screwed up topic I've ever seen in my entire life. With so many types of reactions and reagents I gotta remember, I've no idea how am I gonna put the facts of the other subjects into my head. GAHH!!

This morning, my chemistry teacher presented a flow chart of all the reactions that we had learned and we have to remember as many as possible all of them in order to answer the questions with ease. Let's have a look at it....

What the...there's too many of them. NOOOOO!!

crap. i just realised that i forgot to write out one more reaction TT

So yeah. Guess there's more reason to replace my free time with studying.

Yesterday, I decided to wear a shirt instead of my usual collar
t-shirt. I looked smart in it according to wendy but oh well, looking smart for the mocks wouldnt help if I'm not mentally smart. Hahaha.
Screwed up my C3 mocks.
Very confident that I'll get a high A for Statistics mocks. that's for you ms aw =D
And I passed my mechanics test. YES. After sooooo long!! ^^

Foosball sucks.

*puffs*

No comments: