Friday, November 21, 2008

Gone with the wind

Now playing : You've Got The Music in You by New Radicals

Maths marathon.
Sigh. So much for it being c1 and c2. It's as difficult as fp3. Wtheck. Wasted my rm10. It was a good experience tho. Thanks ms aw.

Gone with the wind. Some things just come and go. One moment you think you have the grasp of something. Next thing you know, its gone. Just like opportunities. If you miss the opportunity, someone else would grab it. It's a world full of competition today. Striving to get the best among the rest. Lose out a little bit and someone else would eventually overtake you.

At the same time, some things are built to last. Hmm...let me say, friendship perhaps. I love all my friends. Everytime, I would try to do my best in helping them although I know it would be impossible for me in certain cases. Sometimes, I guess I'm a bit too nice until some people would take advantage of me. So yeah. I better just be more careful. Haha.

Some things are just not meant to be afterall. I dunno what to say about this one. Really no mood to talk about this. ><

People are different. Dont ask why I'm emo. That's me ok.

*puffs*

No comments: