Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hurry Mcflurry

Crap. My stomach damn crazy. Dunno how many visits I had to make to the toilet. I'm so tired and weak. No mood to eat also. Gimme a break lar. TT stupid coffeeshop =/

Today, I've finally pledged back my loyalty to the KFC gang. Joined them for lunch at KFC. Results, I had a good lunch and two days of my allowance just poofed like that. Damn pain wei. And stupid mouse spilled milo all over his t-shirt....kena some on mine also. =.= Dunno how the heck he can spill the milo when he's just stoning, watching other people play foosball.

Sigh.....

Booking tickets for Twilight took me so much effort. Tried to book at 12am, 6.30am and 11 something this morning. Wondered why cannot book tickets. The stupid "reserve" button not there. useful much O.o Wtheck?? Hahahaha. By the time I realised the stupid reserve button was there, all fully booked.

GAHH...

Luckily I was reminded about phone reservation. Finally managed to reserve some tickets.

Later go mcd to study. Yes lar.
MCFLURRY HERE I COME!!

*puffs*

No comments: