Monday, November 17, 2008

Random thoughts

The morning sky from my room this morning.

If life could just be like that purple-ish sky.
So clear that I can see what's ahead for me in my life. I wont have to disappoint myself in every single decision that I make in life.
So smooth that I can swiftly glide my way through in getting whatever that I want.

BUT....

If life was like that, there wouldnt be any meaning for us to lead a life in the first place.
It's the challenges in life that makes every single tiny detail worth something.
Facing the ups and downs of life everyday. Enjoying the taste of great success and picking up the pieces from every failure and disappointment.
Anticipating every outcome in life adds that hint of suspense and excitement.

I have no idea on what I was talking about but...its just what I felt like thinking about.

Life has always been a big question mark for me. Well, I guess its mostly for everyone else too. What are we gonna make of this life which we can only experience once? Once time has passed, its gone once and for all. There's no such thing as turning back time. Thus, dont waste life away just like that. There's hope for everything unless chuck norris gives you a roundhouse kick

Like this fella who failed his moral studies in the first semester....
OH. There's kay chong in the picture too. Hahaha. XD

Sigh. Too tired after all the c4 exercises. Explains all these weird thoughts. Sleep lar.

*puffs*

No comments: