Monday, November 3, 2008

How lar

Looking at my new LCD screen is just so cool. Typing this post is much more interesting now. Haha. XD

Fine lar wendy. I update lar.

YES!! Stupid UCAS application is finally over!! I'm amazed at my ability to come out with a fine personal statement in just ONE WEEK. Very intriguing. Hehehe. So, its time to move on with my next agenda....my finals in January. TT

Currently, I am so unprepared for it. I'm really really worried about whether I would be able to equip myself with everything i need to know in time. Its like....2 months away. TT One fine day, to be precise, 2 days ago, I finally decided to turn over a new leaf for real after so many attempts in doing so. Yes, I know it sounds very ridiculous especially its me we're talking about but oh well....dont care about what you all think lar. Im gonna achieve it for sure.

It's gonna be tough for me to achieve it. So many distractions in my way. Girls. XD Spending time online....like now. Hahaha. And especially foosball. Foosball has been my main distraction and its classified as a high level threat. A simple game yet so many complex moves. I've mastered some of them, causing me to have more addiction to the game. So here's a list of things which I gotta get rid off in order to start studying.

Threat(s) :
1. Foosball (in progress of stopping)
2. DoTA (not much of a threat for now as I've quit for good but best to not start back)
3. Afternoon nap (once I do this, my whole evening gone already)

Today was my first day in attempting to turn over a new leaf. Like them old people say, results will only appear with long hours of practice. I didnt expect much of me to change today but hey....today's experience wasnt bad at all. I accidentally joined Mr Ling's medical physics class as I had nothing to do this morning. I didnt even planned to pay attention at all. So, I was reading a book entitled "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson while he was teaching. A big thank you to li ling for helping me to buy this book. =D To my surprised, the book was interesting....and so did I managed to capture every explanation he made. Medical physics, as far as i can conclude, is fun and interesting. During my usual two hours break, I actually went to the library to do an intense exercise on Differential Equation. Mouse went to play foosball instead. Fool. LOL.
This is the book I was talking about.
And this is the fool that went to play foosball instead of studying. Hohoho.

I'm very happy with what I've achieved today and hope it would be the same for tomorrow and the days to come. I hope you guys can continue to pray for me regarding my inability to go for youth camp. Thanks peeps!! I'm off for now. Be back in a few days time.

*puffs*

No comments: