Saturday, November 8, 2008

Arsenal FTW

Everyday's a new day. Just like that P.O.D. song...forgot what's the name. As usual lar, I cannot remember title of songs and the artists that sang it. I'm so forgetful that I nearly forgot to collect my change after paying for the movie tickets yesterday. =.= Quantum of Solace. A show to kill some time. LOL

Arsenal...the team I salute most now. With such skillful game play, there's no doubt that Arsenal would beat Man U.

Arsenal 2 - 1 Man U

ROFL. Good game lar. Arsenal's passing was awesome...except the first minute one lar. Dunno wtheck the defenders doing. >< Nasri. I love you. Your second goal was damn nice lar. Nice pass from Fabregas. OMG. You're cute too!! XD HAHAHA. Good day lar. Can sleep tonight.

[Oh. John. You take and drive my car one more time like that I really slap you okay. Hahaha.]

*puffs*

No comments: