Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lan

Now playing : Pagi Yang Gelap by Hujan

I love this band. This is probably the only indon indie band that I listen to. The bass line for their songs....one word. AWESOME!! =D

Mouse have always wanted to know how much it would cost if you retake moral studies for the second time. Too bad lar. I wanted to make my moral studies failing attempts a hatrick but sad to say, I can't now. That's cause I've finally passed my moral studies. From a grade "F" in the last semester to a grade "C". Fuuyohhh. Yes lar that's good. But its ok peeps. You guys can always ask bali to find out for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. XD

Yes. It's indeed a good day today. Just when I thought chemistry 3B would turn out as a nightmare, I managed to fill in every question with facts and crap of course. On the other hand, I flunk my physics 3B because I was too happy with the fact that I passed my moral studies and bali failed his. LOL.

And today, statistics was cancelled konon. Apparently it was a "hush hush" deal. The rest of them went home, except me. Why? That's because I like ms aw and respect her too as a student. In my point of view, she's such a dedicated lecturer. Despite me being the only one that attended her class today, she was willing to sit in class with me to help and guide me through the statistics past year questions. One-on-one class wei. Good for me. Hahaha. XD

I find her sweet too. Don't know what made me said that but yeah, she's so nice to us. Based on today's "class cancellation", we can see that she's a person that understands. She allows us to go back to study for our physics unit 4 mocks tomorrow. Speaking of physics unit 4 mocks, I'm so dead. Planning to flunk it too. TT Laughable and have a sense of humour, no wonder I rate her as one of the best lecturer in the A-Levels Department.

The dude that scared the hell out of ms aw with a toy cockroach. LOL.

What a day!! Tomorrow will just be the opposite of today. Sad.

Will you be there to shine your light to help me through my darkest hour?

*puffs*

No comments: