Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bella's Lullaby lar

It has been two weeks since I've started studying. My progress?? Um...not much lar actually. At least I now get an idea of organic chemistry, the gayest nonsense I've ever studied. I'm still very worried about my further pure and mechanics. Thus, I'm gonna really speed up my revision as I got not much time left!! 19 more days to go till my first exam!! Die....

Lately, I've been trying my luck into figuring out the notes for Carter Burwell's "Bella's Lullaby". With the aid of my kononnya perfect pitch, I've been making guesses for the chords used in this instrumental piece. Close, but not like what I hear in the piece. I wanna play this piece. Its such a beautiful piece. It may be haunting in the beginning but later on, it shows the passion and the love both Isabella and Edward Cullen have for each other. Awww...so nice. Wtheck. Moving on. I get moved by music pretty easily and this song makes me emo but happy in a way. TT Kept on searching for the music sheet and finally!! I found the them!! This is page one and page two of it. The chords are pretty decent and its quite accurate I would say. The timing....well, that you gotta listen to the music and play what your heart tells you. LOL.

So yeah. Study. And piano. Time to relive my past.

*puffs*

No comments: