Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AdiColor

Hohoho. The adidas warehouse sale ended last sunday and everyone has got a new pair of shoes from it. Sadly, I went for the sale, line up like an idiot, left the place empty-handed and with much disappointment. Thought that I would end up with a pair of converse which is not what my heart desires. It only calls out to adidas and nothing else.

So, I didn't give up. I continue to search for what my heart longs for.....a pair of adidas sneakers. It wasn't easy as I was quite on a tight budget but everywhere is having sale. So, no worries. =) Went to ou, not satisfied. Extended my search to the curve. One thing I discovered, miracles work in many ways. I didn't just found the shoes coincidently. It was destined for me to buy that shoes lar. Imagine, the last pair of size UK 7, discounted from rm270 to rm160!! How can it just be a coincidence?!? =O

This is.....my AdiColor II. Taken before I wore it today of course.



Today, everyone thought I bought it from the warehouse sale since there were others who wore their new adidas shoes too and they bought it from the warehouse sale. Mine is of course *ahem* not outdated unlike those shoes in the warehouse sale. I'm so happy. No regrets leaving the warehouse sale empty-handed. Hahaha. So, I would say that I'm very blessed. Patience played a big part in getting this pair of shoes. =P


Impossible is nothing. =D

*puffs*

No comments: