Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Brand New Start

Second semester over. Means its not holidays lar. Have to study more diligently. Aiyoooooo!!!
Its now afternoon with a hot sunny weather. Good weather to play futsal later. Unlike the Cullens. They play baseball when there are thunderstorms. Wtheck. Alice Cullen lar.
Good job to wendy for posting up all the pictures we took yesterday. I cannot imagine that so many pictures were taken. Hahaha.

Yesterday, I watched The Earth Stood The Day Still with nick yeow and some of his classmates. Damn boring. Just as bad as Babylon A.D. . But still, I did not regret for not going to the pc fair. Sorry guys. LOL. XD Walking around one utama was interesting. Looking at people having their lunch at those fancy restaurants. Hahaha. I just felt very happy to be there. Was it faith or [90 minutes later after searching the dictionary.....] serendipity? I think its both. =)

Crap. I gotta rush to futsal now. Could have written more. Thanks to searching for that word. TT It was worthwhile though.

*puffs*

No comments: