Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sorry lar Audrey =(

Okay lar. Since 4 out of 6 of the people Audrey tagged had done her tag, I'll do it now. Stepped into the guilt trap. TT Why 15 lar???

15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about myself

1) I still love playing the piano.
It has been more than 5 years since I stopped piano lessons. Looking back at it now, I really regretted dropping piano lessons. Lately, I've been listening to songs which involves the keyboard or piano. Makes me wanna play everytime I listen to them but I can't now because I suck so badly at playing the piano. =(

2) I talk to myself whenever I study chemistry.
Yes. I'm crazy. That's why whenever I go to the library to study with my friends, I don't do chemistry. But I find it pretty effective for myself tho. Hahaha.

3) I have a small pair of hands and feet.
My feet is only UK 7. There are girls whose hands are bigger than mine. Not weird for a guy? Hahaha.

4) I like shaking my legs.
I know its really annoying but I can't help it. Once I shove my in-ear earphones into my ears, my mind is focused on every element of the music. The bass line, the drum beats. Shake legs and bang table time!! Mom keeps scolding me for doing that.

5) I'm better in COD4 than Counter Strike.
Funny but yeah. That's me. Owning with my Logitech MX518 gaming mouse and Everglide Titan mousepad at Blitzone. Those were the days before I stop my frequent visits to the cyber cafe 2 months ago. I can bungkus Gabriel anytime. Hohoho.

6) I think too much all the time.
Weird thoughts and conclusions attack me whenever I'm facing any problem. Haha.

7) I rant a lot.
Ask Audrey. XD

8) I emo damn easily.
Well, actually that's not really a little known fact of myself. Haha. So for those who didn't know, I emo easily and for no reasons all the time. Thus, some idiot comes out with the 'emo child' nickname for me at college. =.="

9) I don't drink wine. Only liquor or beer.
I don't know why. Probably because I don't know how to enjoy it.

10) I suck at drums although I have a drum set at home.
Yup!! I've always wanted to play it because its so cool to play drums. BANG BANG BANG!! Throw drum sticks at the floor crowd. Hahaha. And people still call me to play drums during jamming sessions. LOL?

11) I look up to short people.
HAHAHA!!! Really!! No offence man. I like short people. I find short guys cool and short girls cute. I have a liking for short girls too. XD

12) I'm very picky when it comes to audio gadgets i.e. mp3 players, earphones, headsets....
I only want to enjoy the best audio clarity. =)

13) I fall down easily.
That explains all the scars I have on my left knee after every game of futsal. TT

14) I'm too nice to others to the point where I treat myself like shit.
I just love doing things for others. I get so frustrated at myself sometimes because I'm so stupid to not say "NO" to other people. But at the end of the day, I always feel happy that I am able to help someone do a favor or someone who is in distress. =D

15) I do things very slowly.
Like this tag for example. Audrey, you said this tag takes less than 5 mins to complete. I took nearly an hour to complete this tag lar. TT This is my favor to you. Thank me. Hehe. XD

I dont know who to tag. I guess anyone who feels bored or wanna tell others their little known part about themselves should do this tag. LOL.

That's all folks. Now, I'm gonna go out to celebrate mouse's b'day. Meet at mcds centrepoint. Wtheck. Why not just meet straight at ou? O.o

*puffs*

No comments: