Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lies in those eyes

Sigh.....

I just need to suffer two more mocks tomorrow before I get the chance to start studying properly. And next week is the last week of our second semester before our study break starts. We should do something fun next friday perhaps. Hahaha. =D

For the past few days, I've been doing my mock exams and unsurprisingly, I screwed a lot of them. My results? I passed most of them except for my further pure 1 which I flunk it so badly. Hehe.

Anyway, while I look at the others get back their results, I wondered what was the definition of "fail" or "screwed up". A score two or three times my score means "fail"? Is that seriously called "fail"? Then what about my score? Is there even a word to describe my score? If people would actually say that to make me feel happy or not left out, then I would say that they are just making matters worse. I know that I'm one of the not-so-bright-student and I'm happy to know that the rest of you are smart. But for you to tell me that you're gonna flunk a test, its something hard for me to believe and I won't be very happy with that. I'd rather hear that you're gonna study and aim for a high score. That makes me feel much better and I would be more motivated to study.

Sometimes, is it worth telling a lie just to brighten up someone else's day? It would most probably make the person feel much happier and everything just goes well as planned. But did you ever think about the consequences if the person founds out that you're lying? He or she would be so pissed off and you would have probably lost his or her trust in you. In the end, your relationship with him or her may be ruined, depending on how you handle the situation of course. LOL.

Telling the truth is never easy, even for myself. Sometimes I'm afraid of telling the truth because I wouldn't wanna know what would happen to me next. Speak the truth and the truth will set you free. It's for the better of yourself, the other party or even both parties. These are some quotes I hear from people who are older than me. I find them very true most of the time. Unfortunately, to tell the truth, there's sort of the right time to do it. You can't simply just blabber out everything when the situation is not right at all. This is when patience and wisdom comes into play. Hahaha.

Yet another random thought of the day. I'm emo. >_<

*puffs*

No comments: