Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, Same Self

I guess its kinda late for me to post a new year post but who cares....we are already in the new year. The first 5 days of 2009 has been okay....not too good, not too bad either. And its just another 4 days till my first day of exam. Chemistry practical exam. Sigh. I got such a good name. Thanks to that, I have to get quarantined in a stupid room for 6 hours!!! No form of communication to the outside world. Not even outside the stupid room. Babi betul.

Last year's new year's eve celebration was awesome for me. Well, its actually my first time going out with my friends. Met up with the jacks at arn's house. Had steamboat for dinner at Ikano. Bought drinks for sleepover. Walk around the curve and cineleisure with li ling. OH YEAH. That night was the first time I had a frappucino from starbucks in my ENTIRE LIFE. Thanks to you li ling, I'm so darn addicted to starbucks now. Hahaha. Then, we went to the rooftop of cineleisure to meet up with the rest of the jacks. We even met up with yeelian too!! So shocking!! =O LOL. I'm glad that all of us got along pretty well. The fireworks that night was pretty. Go check out suyee's picasa web album for pictures. It has been a very meaningful night for me to be able to watch the fireworks with you that night. =)

li ling and myself

Sleepover at arn's place. One word. Madness. Can't say too much about it. You wouldn't wanna know about it either. Hahaha.

Okay lar. Time to go back to study mode.
The night is still young for all of us. Let's study lar.

*puffs*

No comments: