Sunday, January 18, 2009

Not for long....

It's been quite some time since I last wrote something here. Everyone's saying I'm damn emo. Of course I emo lar. Previously I was damn not prepared for my exams lar. Kept worrying about what if I didnt study everything in time. Ironically, everything turned out differently for me in the end. For the past one week of exams, everything seems to be okay. I'm very happy with how I've performed for my first 6 papers. Let's see....

1. Chemistry practical exam. I think I did okay. Made one stupid mistake though. So stupid of me to put iodide ion as my inference. Thanks to my wrong observation lar. Hahaha. It was a good mistake.

2. Physics practical exam. Major improvement lar. This time, I actually finished it on time!! XD

3. Core maths 3. I'm damn happy with this one. Without the library gang, I doubt I would have made it a good one for this paper. Thanks guys. I also would wanna personally thank li ling for guiding me through almost every question I dont know how to do. You're just awesome!! Haha. =D

4. Physics 3b. Epic fail. TT

5. Chemistry 3b. Thanks to my good mistake in point number 1, this paper was easy like dirt. I was laughing my ass off when I saw the first question. This time, the inference is iodide ion. No doubt. LOL. Chemistry 2 was rather tricky. If can get a higher score than my current score, it would be a miracle.

So yeah. I would conclude my first week of exams as a good week. Yes lar that's good. 6 papers down, 6 more to go. Left 4 dead is a damn good game wei seriously. Tried it last night. Addicted to it last night as well. Hahaha. Ish...must stay focused. Who's up for left 4 dead this coming thursday after those bio noobs finish their exams? XD

*puffs*

No comments: