Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally Over

Yup!! Exams are finally over....well, just for now. Further pure sucked really badly man. Let's just hope and pray that I would do better than my mocks. Hahaha. Anyway, there's still a long journey ahead for all of us. With more challenges awaiting ahead of our lives. Hmmm...you know what? Let's sidetrack from the talk of life.

*rewind kinda whirling sound.....#%#$^#*

For now, I think its time we should get a break. After three weeks of gruelling late night studying, I get one week of rest. I'm really thankful for this one week break. I guess its sufficient for me. Not too long to get my brains rusty and not too short to do everything I want to do. Let's see....I definitely must play football and badminton. Catch up with my anime. Watch movies. OH YES!! LEFT 4 DEAD!! TINGGAL EMPAT MATI!! Must play that one at blitzone one day.



This is the character I always wanna play. Zoe!! HAHAHA.


And this is her in real life.


Owh. It's saturday already. Another 2 more weeks to go before someone grows old. XD

*puffs*

No comments: