Monday, April 13, 2009

PC Fair 2009

Sorry about the late update. I was actually waiting for the right moment to write this out. Hehe.

This year's PC fair was rather interesting for me. First time I did an actual shopping at the PC fair. On the first day, wendy, adrian, li ling, terk chen, chee fai, jin khai and myself went to KLCC to check out what's hot there. The telco companies were spamming their broadband promotions like mad!! Imagine....one hundred people coming at you to ask you to subscribe for their packages. WTHECK seriously. =.="

Wendy got herself a pair of the steelseries iron lady headsets. Its pink wei!! 50 bucks extra for the paint. Hahaha. Nvm lar wendy. As long as you like it, that's all that matters. =D Sigh. Left the place empty handed. So sad.

I went on the second day too. This time, with evan and phwa. My gosh, horrible timing lar the both of you. Make me wait at kl sentral. Haha. Well, after contemplating for half a day, I've bought the steelseries 4H headsets. Good budget seriously. Managed to bargain 10 bucks off. Hehe. While waiting for phwa's dad, we went to the entrance of the petronas philharmonic building. Very nice interiors. Evan just has to bum there. Haha.


A board pointing an arrow towards the concert halls.


Nice chandeliers. =)

On the third day of PC fair, I was there. Yeah. I'm crazy. Who goes to all 3 days? Me. LOL. The crowd yesterday was mad.





Well, I actually bought quite a lot of stuffs. Finally, the "thing" i've been waiting for so long, has arrived into my wide-open arms. Yes. I got a new laptop. YAY!! Pretty good specs for the price I paid. Very satisfied with it now. =D So yeah. I was actually waiting for the laptop so that I could write this post out. XD

Now, busy updating and putting all my stuffs into my laptop. Will take a while till everthing is done.

That's all for now.

*puffs*

No comments: