Sunday, April 26, 2009

I've Stabbed You, Yet You Forgave

The moment I've been made to look like a jerk. Seriously, it felt worst than any shit I've been through before.

Let's just imagine. You hurt a really good friend of yours like firing a rocket launcher towards that person just because of a small tiny whiny matter. Yes. Back to reality, I actually did that. Its so....what the eff lar. And to realise that I've made that good friend of mine upset and pissed, I felt really lost. You're such a nice person, how could I have done it. >< Full of regret and shame, I don't know how am I ever gonna face that person again. He or she would have told me straight into my face, "Buzz off you f***ing asshole!! Undeserving bitch!!"

Well, if that turned out, I wouldn't be writing this in the first place. The reason why I'm writing this is because, he or she didn't do that. That's what I wanna testify. Instead, he or she just have to tell me, "I was pissed, but I didn't want it to ruin our friendship." Those simple, yet meaningful words, crumbled down the walls in my heart. I couldn't react. I was stunned. After all those hurtful things I've done to you, yet you wanted our friendship to stay strong. I couldn't ask for more. TT

This morning, it was an ordinary Sunday, with an ordinary message by the speaker today at church. Forgiveness. I thought to myself, "Cheh...simple stuff only lar. No big deal.". Well, that was until I got myself into the biggest guilt ever. That's when I realised. Forgiveness. Such a simple thing, yet so powerful.

Thank you God. You have always been my guiding light.

Thank you my good friend. You have truly been one. =D

*puffs*

No comments: