Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last Hope

Exams are so damn near already. This time, its more important than the ones before. It's either you make it, or you don't. Screw this one up and you're finished. Its that important. For the first time, I've been nerding everyday. Not gonna waste this chance to move forward in life.

Prom + Trip. Both are coming in less than two months time. Whee!! On the downside, it means massive expenses. I feel so terrible for forking out so much money from my dad. Don't worry. I'll make you proud. =D

Preparations for :
1. Exams - Has started and still ongoing. Books scattered everywhere. Eye bags on the way.
2. Prom - On hold since I don't plan to do anything important.
3. Trip - Need to settle the remaining balance. I'll get it done quickly PHwa. =)

Evan, you're damn potong. I was happily telling you about how happy I felt. Then, you just potong me....like that. Hmph. Haha. =D

Goodnight peeps. Be right back, after practical exams.

When the light starts to burn
And the pain returns
I just wish that I could heal the hurt you feel tonight

*puffs*

No comments: