Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why last day??

07/01/2008
My first day of college. I was assigned to A52 Group G Further Maths. Still remember Mr. Khoo making us introduce ourselves during our first maths class? Haha. I didn't really bother to mix around since I'm always shy as you all know. With a brand new start, my enthusiasm to study was on top form.

From February 2008 onwards...
I started to know people in college.

Through random topics, bullshits and laughters in class, I got to know some amazing people such as Seng Tuck, Wei Kit, Joshua Tay, Adrian Tan, Ke Vin, Jin Khai, Poovan, Bali, Wee Lim, Chee Fai, Jon Hoe and Terk Chen. Wendy plays computer games...damn cool. Ying always gets disturbed by Adrian...damn funny. Sen Yi laughs for no reason...dunno what to say. Haha.

Through my good friend, Nick Yeow, I got to know some of his classmates. Rajiv, Satish and Edwyn. Had fun hanging out and playing futsal with you guys. Since I follow Nick back most of the time, I got to know Evangeline, a girl...that follows him back too. Walking to Nick's car at Jalan Demurun has been fun. Haha. Through Evangeline, I met Paik Hwa. You two are really random. Whack you with a rubbish bin.

Kai Shen has always been nice to help me with my studies. I probably wouldn't have done well in my exams if it wasn't for him. =) Through him, I got to know Khye Ren, his primary schoolmate, in LAN class. At the same time, she has this really nice friend from her secondary school who is in the same LAN class as us. And that's how I know Li Ling.

And the connection goes on and on....never ending.

Never realised that its such a small world afterall.

Many events had occured during this period of time. Both happy times and emo moments. Well, that's what life is all about afterall. Savour the good times and learn your mistakes from the bad times.

28/05/2009
Everything happens so quickly. Back then in January 2008, we were all saying "Hi" to each other. And today, we're all saying "Bye" to each other. Why does it has to be our last day of college today?? Can't it be postponed to another later time?? Sigh. That's how the A levels system works. You can't change that fact. The feeling has not strike me yet tho. Haha. This may be the last day I'm gonna see some of you. But I'm definitely seeing my classmates again since there's extra class. Wtheck. =__=

There's always an end to a start for anything. It's an inevitable fact. But for me, I don't think this is the end. In a few months time, we'll all be going our own ways to achieve the things we wanna get in life. Who knows, we might actually bump into each other one day in our workplace or in a cafe somewhere around the globe. Haha. Always expect the unexpected.


Wendy. Say bye to wei kit's foot. Haha.

All those days gone forever.
Wonder if we're gonna ever.
See all our younglife friends that we made again.
Have we all lost connection?
Life pulls in all directions.
Memories bring us back to where we've been.


*puffs*

No comments: