Friday, April 24, 2009

Tracing Steps

At the end of the semester every year, there's always this one event which everyone...not really everyone, would be anticipating for. Yes. Prom night. Some people would call it ball. At first, couldn't attend it because we were supposed to have a class trip to lang tengah. Everything was so much more straight forward then. Now, it might be postphoned. Thinking about whether to go or not. 125 bucks wei. I'm already broke. TT

Anyway, money is besides the matter. I just lost the mood to go. First time I've felt so disgusted over this kinda stuff. Should I go, just because everyone's going? I doubt I would consider that into my ultimate decision. =)

Prom night. Walking down the street I've once walked. Sigh. Makes me reminisce the time I had during prom night 2 years back. Still can remember the time you went around one utama to look for your dress. Such a pretty silver dress. Did some pretty simple matching so that what I wear matches your dress. It was fun. Haha. And you definitely looked breath-taking that night. =D Thanks yeelian. It was a great night.

Hmmm....after writing all that, I just realised that I've mentioned my point. Haha. This is what I'm looking for. An enjoyable night. Would it be like that? Facts are doubting me, but my heart longs to give it a go. Such dilemma. Sigh.

Oh, how I've tried to get you out of my head.
And I lied, broken words I said.
Never thought I'd walk on this street again.
Standing where it all began.

Tried to forget when I left this town,
But it takes me right back when I come back around.

Retrace the steps we took on that long summer night.
I'm back there by your side.
Retrace the steps we took when we met worlds away.
Counting backwards while the stars are falling.


*puffs*

No comments: