Sunday, March 29, 2009

Enough Black

Tired of seeing the black page. Makes me feel sleepy. So, I thought I would change the layout a bit. At least its something brighter and cheerful now. People wouldnt get the first impression of me being an emo child now when they see the yellowish-green layout. Sadly, I dont know how to do photo editing and html stuffs. If not, I could put Simca (from air gear manga) as my background. XD

Damnit. I dont know how to describe the sounds of lightning. So here goes. It has been raining heavily for the past few days. Yesterday's bang-bangs of lightning has strucked my desktop's mobo (short for motherboard) . TT So sad. Now, I cant play cs and chat on msn comfortably. All my data might be gone too. Shit. That must not happen seriously. I cant afford to lose all my stuffs which took me loads of hours to download. D=

And yesterday, loss in a futsal tournament. I dont mind losing. But losing because I only get to play for 7 minutes in the first half of the first match out of total 3 matches, is pure bullshit. Paid 14 bucks for it. Equivalent to 2 bucks per min. Great. Reason? The same shit that happened to me back in one of my post about a football tournament. Second time this shit happened. Not letting it happen again.

Yesterday damn unlucky seriously.

Sleepy. What to do? Sleep. =)

*puffs*

No comments: