Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wonderful. Dead Tired.

Crap. I've been so busy going out and travelling until I forgotten to write something here. Let's see..

I'll start off with HELP's A-Levels Annual Prom held at the Sunway Resort and Spa hotel two days ago. First time I had to fetch so many people there. So difficult for my car to move fast. TT Overall, it was good I would say. I like the band performance. Can't remember the name of the band tho. Haha. Everyone looked so cool and pretty on that night. It was a wonderful night for me. I'll never forget this night. =D

Anyway, I don't have pictures. Sorry. Normal lar. Too lazy to take pictures. Haha.

And after prom, the rest of us that were chilling and chit-chatting at the hotel lobby decided to go for a drink at the mamak nearby. Felt so awkward. Everyone just had to turn their heads at us like as if we're a bunch of clowns. I reached home at nearly 4am after fetching everyone home from one end of the world to another. I was damn tired. And just when I thought I could have a good night sleep like everyone else....

One hour later.....

I'm off to Singapore!!! Wtheck!! Travelling to Singapore at 5am is not funny. Reached there at about one in the afternoon and we headed straight to Orchard Road!! Wheeee!! So nice. Sales everywhere. Can get apparels and bags at a very good deal. You girls will surely enjoy shopping for clothings and bags there. So yeah. What else do you do when you're at Orchard Road besides shopping? Walk walk walk. Take the train. Walk walk walk....zzZzz. My legs were damn pain. Finally, after walking so much, I've gotten myself a pair of Adizeros. =) Yay!! Can start running next week. And there's this new shopping mall which is gonna open soon.


Its kinda blurred since the car was moving. I find the lights quite interesting actually. Its gonna be another high-end shopping mall like Paragon. With shops opening soon like Bvlgari, Louis Vuitton and Dolce and Gabbana, looking around would be the only thing I could do there. Hahaha. So, after having dinner with my uncle, my dad and I headed straight back home without stopping.

Despite being so tired, I had lots of fun. Prom and one-day trip to Singapore. And the fun doesn't stop there.

Tonight, Lang Tengah....here I come!! XD

*puffs*

No comments: