Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAT

YES LAR. I finished my first draft of my personal statement in one night and the woman who checked my personal statement said that ITS GOOD but not personal enough. TT need to do a few more editing before its over.

What a day!! SIGH. Last night i slept so late thanks to the stupid personal statement. Nearly die cock standing lar. This morning woke up so early to run with wei kit. Seriously, there's no point in running with him. Friggin fast like flying jack. I on the other hand koyak damn fast. WHAT'S HAPPENING LAR JACK???

Just now, i had my first TAT....which stands for Time At Tesco with our special guest of the day, nick yeow. Fat and hillarious, my TAT has never been this interesting. Ranging from super rings to chocolate layer cakes to every tesco made products, he has been grabbing all these stuffs to support his indestructible food swallowing habit when he goes for the UN camp tomorrow.


Let's start our hunt for food.

Some slippers which reminded us of Suresh. Old man slippers lar.

With his non-stop rotting smelly tshirt, never ever buy the pillows at tesco.
OMG. This is how much he needs to survive for 3 days in the forest.

What is this fella doing here.....
My shot of the day lar....GOH ZWEE HO.
Gangster child lar zwee ho. That's the way.
Damn tired lar now. Whole day stoning like an idiot at college. Slept in my mechanics class. Yes lar. That's good. Oh and btw, mouse got blog wei. Wtheck. Apparently its http://mouse-08.blogspot.com/ . Not bad lar mouse. This saturday....set!!

*puffs*

No comments: