Monday, October 20, 2008

Emo football lar

As requested by zwee ho, this is for you lar emo child. asso
Yesterday was the emo day. Stupid sports carnival.
How'd i knew that it would be a bad day? Here goes....

First thing was that i woke up late. Instead of getting up at 5.45 am, i woke up at 6 am. And because of that, i didnt had proper breakfast. So, i thought "Nvm lar. It's gonna be a good day." Mouse came to my house on time. I fetch everyone on time....almost. Hahaha. I'll never forget you lar zwee ho. No need to sms me "Dont forget me". LOL.

Reached college in time thanks to my speedy driving. Found a parking. Parked my car. Unpacked everything from my car. This is the sad part. When i closed my door, the door...did not close...and a weird sound was heard. Immediately i thought "Shit!!". Good thinking lar jack. I found out that my seat belt did not retract fully and the buckle was broken into two when i slammed my door. I was damn stressed. All the way from college to university malaya, i was ranting my lungs out to kay chong. Pity him. ><

That was just a small part of emo day.

Now is the football match. Unlike a trashing spree previously, this time...we got trashed. Seriously, there's no reason for us to lose. Two things to blame. I blame the stupid fat referee who sleeps on the field and runs around the centre while the ball is at the defense line. I blame racism too. Bloody hell i only played for less than two minutes and was subbed for one game (15 mins), one half (7.5 mins) and 5 mins. That's why we all lose lar. You dont give me a bloody chance to play. Served you right lar bitches.

Yesterday just wasn't my day.

Today wasn't my day too. Why lar?

Tomorrow....hoping for it to be a better day. Moral studies exam. My second and final time sitting for it. i'll pass for sure

GG

*puffs*

No comments: