Thursday, September 25, 2008

Should i start back blogging?

Greetings everyone. It's been a long long long time since you've actually seen a page loading when you click on my link. not like you guys actually click on my link also

HAHAHA. Seeing this post itself is already a total joke. You guys must be wondering,

"EH. I thought this blog close ad. That stupid fella dont wanna blog ad what...."

Yeah. It's true i didnt wanna blog. But after some time, i was reading my other friends' blog, i just bloody felt like blogging again. Seeing gabe's jacked up face was damn funny. Mak all over it.
You guys inspired me to blog again.

I kept asking myself. "Should i go back to my old ways of blogging?" I hate doing frequent updates. Its so damn annoying. Its as annoying as seeing my mechanics teacher trying to teach mechanics when he cant even solve a stupid question which he came out with. GAHH!!!

So yeah. Just put in your suggestion in the cbox i dont think i even have the cbox also i'll see what i can do in the meantime. nothing

*puffs*

No comments: