Monday, September 29, 2008

Act cute now lar

Today was an awesome day lar. Very strange. Normally, i hate monday the most.
Physics class. I rate it the 2nd most boring class ever. To add to the matter, the whole KPD E block smells like crap....bloody paint smell. Constantly sniffing it makes me high damn fast. Not a single person could actually pay full attention to the lecturer. As for myself, i was tossing seng tuck's pencil case with wei kit. Apparently, its to test our reflexes.....its true!!


=.="


WTHECK!! BUT....


Somehow, i actually managed to catch his drift today. If im not mistaken, its about some photoshop or photoelectric threshold frequency wavelength crap lar. Im damn proud of myself already lar.
Not only that, i finally manage to understand motion of projectiles lar. I gotta thank dat han for teaching me and i also gotta thank the inspiration from somebody who izzit?? that has motivated me to do my work. =D


I guess that's all from me for now. Still damn busy with all my work. Gotta buck up a lot. TT

Happy belated b'day whore!!

*puffs*

No comments: