Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Thinking...

"The rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer."

That's what I always get from people who always wanna advise me but got no other better advise to give me. Well, in my opinion, I believe that its pretty true. The rich already have a large to capital to start off with anything e.g. a new business, investments in land properties, etc. or survive through bad economic recessions such as the one we are all facing now. On the other hand, the poor got almost nothing and its gonna be really difficult for them to survive during the economic recessions. This gives them, not all of them, no choice but to resort to crimes to earn money, thus causing the rate of crimes to increase. Hence, we should becareful nowadays whenever we go out.

Anyway, that's not my point. Besides the rich and the poor, what about the rest of the population like us who are stuck in between the rich and the poor? While the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer, do we continue to get stuck in between them? While most would happily remain comfortable at this status, I wanna give it a try to attain or even get close to the rich status. Hahaha. Easier said than done. Its gonna be tough. Even now, its hard to get enough funds to send me to the uni in Singapore. Gotta apply for scholarships now. My academic achievements, is rather terrible I would say. Hope my swimming career last time could help me. Sigh. Hard to get scholarship also. How lar??

*puffs*

No comments: